Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Links For Self Help
Timed Title
E.ggTimer @ 30Min
Generator
7th Sanctum
Affiliates
free forum

Writing Therapeutics

{XX} Love Echos (Romance, Supernatural)

Go down

{XX} Love Echos (Romance, Supernatural) Empty {XX} Love Echos (Romance, Supernatural)

Post by M3HX Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Love Echos
M3HX, Syphl

The night was black blue and sprinkled with stars. The faint glow of the moon light the area. The surroundings were quiet except for the sould of wind making it's way throught the trees. If she had been alive, she would of been in need of a jacket. But those times were long gone. She no longer felt those sensations. It had been a year since that awful tragedy. She closed her eyes, and sighed. She opened them and glanced at the moon. It had also been a year since she last saw daylight as well. She struggled to fight back tears.

M3HX
M3HX
Founder
Founder

https://shwt.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

{XX} Love Echos (Romance, Supernatural) Empty Re: {XX} Love Echos (Romance, Supernatural)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:25 am

He hurried down the pathway, the fallen leaves crunching under his feet as made his way down the trail. The wind was loud and cold but he could hardly feel it, his mind was focused on meeting her before the moon went down and she would melt into the abyss till the next night.

He began to slow down as he caught sight of her, sitting on the rock and gazing at the moon; his heart filled with intense love for her as he watched her, unobserved.

Then she slowly turned her head and caught sight of him, her face broke into soft smile and he found himself wishing this moment would go on forever; just the two of them, lost in their own little world.

Back to top Go down

{XX} Love Echos (Romance, Supernatural) Empty Re: {XX} Love Echos (Romance, Supernatural)

Post by M3HX Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:57 am

"Ken!" They rushed towards each other, she hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "Whats new?" She asked excited to see him.

"The usual."

"Hows my parents?"

"Their doing great. Oh! Hey I brought you something!"

"Oh yeah?"

"I'll be right back!"

Nevaeh smiled happily. as she waited for him to return. A minute later he returrned with a boucay of roses. Some white and others red. It was the most prettiest thing she had seen in a while. She was lucky to have Ken. And Ken was lucky to have her.

He sat them down on the ground in front of her headstone. She hated not beig alive. Being a ghost sucked. She wanted to feel Ken again, she wanted to leave this place, she wished to see her freinds and family again. These thoughts brought tears to her eyes.

"Whats wrong angel?" Ken had always called her that.

"This ordeal sucks." Nevaeh said. "I wanna live again, It's torture waiting to see you."

"Listen, how about if I come more then just at night?"
M3HX
M3HX
Founder
Founder

https://shwt.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum