Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Links For Self Help
Timed Title
E.ggTimer @ 30Min
Generator
7th Sanctum
Affiliates
free forum

Writing Therapeutics

{XXX} Red Hands

Go down

{XXX} Red Hands Empty {XXX} Red Hands

Post by M3HX Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:27 pm

I snap to, my vision is blurry. What happened? How long was I out? Questions i'll never get answers to. I rub my eyes, in hopes of clearing my vision. It works, but the scene infront of me is surreal. A body lays infront of me, one I recognise. I get to my feet and make my way over. As i get closer, i can see spots of red on the clothing of the body. A puddle of blood is underneath the corpse. Mustering all of my courage, i push it over onto it's back. It's my boyfriend's.

"Oh my god." escaped my mouth with little effort.

My head erupted with thoughts, too many to keep up with. I check myself for wounds of any kind. Nothing. Why was he dead and not me? What happened? Why can't I remember!?

"Damn it!"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes and looked for a phone, there has to be one somewhere. I run into the kitchen, and spot one out of the corner of my eye. I pick it up and check for the dial-tone. There is one, good. I look down at the pad and pressed the nine button. A smudge of red covered the button. I lifted my hands up and saw that they were red. I dropped the phone and returned to the living room. Where I had woken up sat a bloody knife. I feel to my knees, not wanting to accept what I was thinking, and crawled over to the knife. I picked it up, and on the handle was more blood. I threw it across the room in disbelief, it hit the wall and feel to the carpet, leaving a spot of blood where it impacted. I stood and ran to my boyfriends corpse, and looked again, the spots of red were stab wounds.

i stood again, but feel on my ass, the room was spinning, I was dizzy. I'm not a murderer. There was no reason, I loved him too much. I coulld'nt have, just couldn't have. My head began pounding, matching my heart beat. This is a dream, no, a nightmare. What am I going to do? Why? Why did this happen? I then felt sick, I stumbled into the bathroom and emtied my guts into the toilet. I then made my way back into kitchen to finish my phone call. On my way through the living room, I noticed that the body was missing. There where footprints leading into the hallway. I followed them into the bedroom. I opened the door confused.

I then woke up, covered in sweat.
M3HX
M3HX
Founder
Founder

https://shwt.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum